i've walked dan hall one time, and thought i was absolutely going to die.......
this summer me and my dad walked 45 holes at jonesville
No thanks. I had to drive an ice cream truck up there. That's good enough for me.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
i've walked dan hall one time, and thought i was absolutely going to die.......
this summer me and my dad walked 45 holes at jonesville
isnt there a golf course in st.paul or somewhere that way??
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Walking? That's what they make carts for!
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Lake Bonaventure in Castlewood somewhere.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Brandon you can go with me and my uncles and my brother when we go in a few weeks up at the gold course. We can golf for free, just need a collared shirt.
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
is there a course nearby where you just pay to play for the day??
also, what are the requirements for LPCC?
collared shirt and w/ member or you have to be a member i think. Not sure though.
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
best bet is to start off playing at Jonesville. $30 for full 18 holes with cart, I believe 19 without cart.
is that a public course....jonesville?
Bookmarks